- Second Payment Due: March 20, 2023* (If you know you will not need all the SPOTS you secured for your troop, please release them so others can register)
- All Payments are Due: April 24, 2023
- Starting April 25th, 2023, if you register a Scout, Tentaroo will charge a Late Registration Fee, which will be an additional $25 per youth.
- Pre-camp meeting: Weeks 1 & 2, May 23, 2023, 6:30 pm. You can join us in person at the Sansom Scout Service Center or on Zoom. Zoom info will be sent as we get closer to the date.
- Pre-camp meeting: Weeks 3, 4, & 5, June 6, 2023, 6:30 pm. You can join us in person at the Sansom Scout Service Center or on Zoom. Zoom info will be sent as we get closer to the date.
Important changes this year:
- Mountain man registration: Under Registration/Spots you will see Mountain Man is available under youth and adult now. The fee includes registration fee & Mountain Man fee combined. If you are participating in the Mountain Man program, you will need to also choose it as a CLASS, which is called “Mountain Man Roster.” This will NOT charge you an additional fee, but instead will place you on the class roster.
- Mountain Man adult in and out-of-council $380
- Mountain Man youth in-council $445
- Mountain Man youth out-of-council $475
Important Note: total capacity for MM is 14 per week. We have separated that between youth and adult participants. If it displays as FULL, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will see if we can get you in.
- Adult partial week is being offered this year. If you have an adult that can only attend one, two, three or four days, they can select this choice within the “class section.” The appropriate amount will be deducted. If you are staying four days or less, you will only be charged $25 per day. If you are staying more than four days, you will be charged the entire adult fee of $115 (the first registered adult is still free).
Please pay special attention to our Cancellation/Refund Policy: